The majority of adults spend half their waking lives doing things they would rather not be doing at places they would rather not be. In fact, Gallup's latest State of the Global Workplace report (the Washington, D.C.-based polling organization), found that 85% of employees are not engaged or are actively disengaged at work.
While those statistics may seem quite dismal, we believe that to be human is to wrestle with the question, "Why work?" We wonder if it's possible to find a career that is both fulfilling and pays the bills. Can you actually turn your passions into a profession? Can you find meaning, challenge, and autonomy in a job? Can you make a shift from what you thought you should do to what you really want to do?
"Lynne has been a tremendous resource to me during an exciting but challenging time
of transition to a new business sector and career focus. She has helped me create my new brand
and better understand the types of roles that are better suited to my passions and interests.
Lynne is creative, thoughtful and encouraging throughout the process.
I highly recommend."
Former Bank Executive
The good news is we believe the answers to those questions are YES!
AND we're here to help because we understand that it takes courage to admit that you don’t love what you’re doing. Each of our coaches has personally undergone their own career transition. They understand what it’s like to work with an ending. They understand the necessary internal work that’s required to explore possible new beginnings. And most importantly, they understand that having good company on this particular journey is critical to an individual’s well-being.
So whether you're starting with a blank page around what's next for you or you're looking for help creating an updated/refreshed resume that helps you land your dream job, we've got you covered!
One-on-one Career Coaching
For as long as you need us, we’ll engage with you in confidential, 60-minute coaching sessions designed to support you as you explore. Call us to schedule a complimentary 30-minute session to see if we’re the right fit for you.
Here’s what you can expect from our services:
- No one size, fits all approach! We work with YOU to identify an approach that’s unique to you and driven by what YOU most need. Not by what WE think you need. You won’t be locked into a package.
- Qualitative and quantitative methods that drive deeper levels of self-awareness and understanding around your greatest desires, your unique capabilities, your personal needs and how these align in the marketplace.
- Tools, resources and support designed to assist you in intentionally launching your newly created plan.
Meet Your Coaches
Sessions can be scheduled weekly or bi-weekly will likely assist you with some or all of the following:
- Understanding what’s most important to you moving forward and how to best leverage your unique skills, strengths and talents (assessments may be beneficial at this stage);
- Creating a compelling vision for yourself around what’s next;
- Clarifying the ideal fit/path to achieve this vision;
- Designing a plan that includes the most effective and appropriate actions/strategies to make this vision a reality (including navigating the digital job boards and the power of networking);
- Provide follow up and support on the plan once it’s in motion including interview preparation and negotiating job offers.
- Professional resume and LinkedIn profile critique or development.